Want to download Cydia for iPhone 4? Well if the answer is yes then this piece of content is here to help you out. Apple has launched the iPhone 4 a couple of years back but people in 2017 are still using the Apple device. Also, some of the users want to use Cydia on the Apple device. Just in case if you are too one of such iPhone 4 users who want to download Cydia for iPhone 4. Then read on and this piece of article will walk you through all the apps. So let’s Just head into the topic without wasting much of the time.
Download Cydia For iPhone 4:
As you know Cydia is the app store of third party apps for iOS. Once you are done installing the Cydia you will be able to get quite a lot of Cydia apps for iPhone 4. It will help you to get more out of your Apple device, also you will be able to play with some interesting tweaks. However coming back to the question. Well in order to get the Cydia app for your iPhone. Go through the following steps.
Steps To Jailbreak iPhone 4:
- First of all before doing anything it is advisable to backup your Apple device using iTunes. Just in case if you do not want any data from your device you can skip this step.
- Once you are done backing up your iPhone 4. It is time to install the Pangu. Just in case if you are wondering what actually Pangu is well it is a jailbreak version for the iPhone. You do not have to pay a single penny to use the software. Also, it is one of the trusted jailbreak version. That works extremely great.
- In order to download the Pangu, you have to visit the official website. From there you can download the Pangu for PC or Mac. Depends on your operating system.
- After downloading Pangu, install the application by following screen instructions.
- Once you are done installing the Pangu, it is time to connect your iPhone 4 to your computer.
- The Pangu will detect your iPhone within a few seconds.
- Then you have to go to the Restore and from there you have to choose the firmware version. You can choose between the iOS 8.1 or iOS 8.2.
- Now check mark on the “keep user date during restoration” button.
- Then you have to click on Restore button.
- Now go to the Settings -> iCloud -> Find My iPhone and disable it.
- Then go to Settings -> General -> Auto-Lock and disable the security locks by tapping on Never.
- After that you have to go to Settings -> General -> Passcode Lock and select it to OFF.
- Once these steps are done. Click on the jailbreak button on your computer screen. Now Pangu will take a couple of minutes to install the jailbreak on your Apple iPhone 4.
Also Check : How to Install Cydia on iPhone X.
Once you are done with the jailbreak, it is time to download Cydia for iPhone 4. So just download the Cydia for iPhone 4 and you are done with everything. Just in case if you have any questions in your head you can comment below.